This section contains information to help you resolve problems with Microsoft Dynamics NAV Web client installation.
You can find help about the following problems:
- Troubleshooting: Microsoft Dynamics NAV Web Client does have styles and images are missing
- Troubleshooting: Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' from assembly 'System.ServiceModel...'
- Troubleshooting: 401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.
- Troubleshooting: HTTP Error 500 (or 500.21) - Internal Server Error Handler
- Troubleshooting: HTTP 500.13 - The request cannot be processed because the amount of traffic exceeds the Web site's configured capacity
- Troubleshooting: Server Error in '/' Application. Access Denied
- Troubleshooting: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
- Troubleshooting: A server error occurred and the content cannot be displayed
- Troubleshooting: A fatal error occurred. The connection to SQL server cannot be established
- Troubleshooting: Reports that are saved as Excel or Word files are blank